Automatically washes, sterilizes & dries bottles & pump parts. Never hand wash bottles again!
tap image to zoom
Bottle Washer Pro®
Free and Fast Shipping!
- Automatically washes, sterilizes & dries bottles, pump parts and sippy cups. Never use a bottle brush again!
- Powerfully washes with 20 high-pressure spray jets
- Kills 99.9% of germs with steam, then dries with HEPA-filtered hot air
- Large capacity: Holds up to 4 bottles, pump parts & accessories. Fit virtually all bottles and most pump parts and sippy cups (excludes Nanobebe Breastmilk Bottles and wearable pump parts and straw cups)
- 6 Cleaning modes: Wash-Sterilize-Dry; Wash-Dry; Wash Only; Sterilize-Dry; Sterilize Only; Dry Only
- No plumbing required with removable clean & dirty water tanks
- Includes replaceable HEPA filter so it dries with germ-free air
- Eco-Friendly: Uses 50% less water than hand washing
- BPA-FREE; 1-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 18L" x 16H" x 8W"
Eliminating Residual Water: Residual water may occasionally remain in curved areas of bottles and accessories. Simply tilt the products inside the machine to allow the water to run off and prevent water spots
Dealing with Hard Water: If your home has hard water/well water, mineral residue may be left on products after drying due to the high mineral content. To prevent this, we recommend using a water softener or distilled water with the machine
Works only with baby-safe Baby Brezza Detergent Tablets (FREE 60 ct pack included)
20 high-pressure spray jets powerfully wash stubborn milk residue & odor
Sterilizes & kills 99.9% of germs with natural steam
Automatically dries with HEPA-filtered hot air
Our Bottle Washer Pro is the cleanest and safest option for bottle washing. Capable of washing, sterilizing, and drying every bottle component, this bottle washer uses 20 high-pressure jets to reach every crevice and hard-to-reach area, helping to ensure completely safe bottles for baby’s next feeding time.
This baby bottle washer also offers a HEPA filter for the drying process, guaranteeing the most safely-dried bottles possible. The HEPA filter helps prevent dust, pollen, and other airborne particles from attaching to bottles while drying so that germs and bacteria are less likely to develop and potentially affect your baby’s health or allergies.
With 6 cleaning modes available, a chamber capable of storing up to 4 bottles, parts, & accessories, and separate, removable tanks for clean and dirty water, this bottle washer provides ease of use and the comfort of keeping your bottles as safe and clean as possible. It also uses 50% less water than hand-washing bottles and is even more thorough than hand-washing, too.
The baby bottle washer is easy to use and clean, so parents never have to waste time wondering if their baby’s bottles are being left open to any potential bacteria. To further prevent any lingering moisture in the bottle washer, we recommend tilting the machine after each use to help drain any remaining droplets.